Our care delivery goal is to help patients achieve and maintain their maximum level of independence and wellbeing.
Patient education coupled with skilled services,
enable patients to be safe in their homes when no home care is required
Home Health Aide’s Role
- Help with bathing, shaving and personal care
- Apply lotions/light massage
- Help with dressing
- Help with minor dressing/bandage changes
- Help with exercises or take walks with clients
- Help with ambulation of patients in and out of bed
- Give medication Reminders to the clients to take their medication
- Help with activities of daily living (changing bed linens, light laundry or cleaning, etc).
By providing basic services and loving care help, patients remain independent in their homes
Home health aides work as an integrated team with other allied healthcare professionals such as physical therapy and or nursing